Director of Engineering
Clymb Health is building a functional medicine trained AI-bot that aids patients and doctors in capturing, interpreting, and acting on clinically meaningful data from patients with Lyme and other complex chronic diseases. With the help of our mobile app, dynamic online dashboard and trained health coaches, both patients and doctors can learn which treatments are working best and compare their treatment protocols to other patients on the platform.
We are looking for an experienced engineering professional to join the Clymb Health team as our first Director of Engineering! This person will be integral in architecting, building, and iterating on our flagship product, a first of its kind health platform leveraging ML algorithms, AI chatbot, behavioral science, and functional medicine.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate about patient empowerment and eager to take on complex challenges. You should have proven full-stack development experience and an understanding and/or real-world experience in the healthcare field.
Clymb Health is participating in two accelerator programs, Berkeley Skydeck HotDesk and Nex Cubed, so this is also an opportunity to be immersed in the start-up world in Silicon Valley! An ideal candidate has 20 hours per week available now and would be willing to transition to a full-time role within the next six months.
- Experience writing apps backed by relational databases (e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development, RESTful services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL
- Web server technologies like Node.js, Apache etc.
- Experience with cloud APIs
- Experience with voice or chatbot technology